How to Play a Ukulele|Lessons
The ukulele has risen to become the fastest growing musical instrument for a reason. It sounds just beautiful and it’s so easy to play. Many chords may be played with one or two fingers. It is the first instrument for many artists and always an arms length away for others. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. A maker we like is Kala Stays in tune, good intonation.
There a many good apps for Iphone and other mobile devices for tuning any instrument.
Tuning is easy. From the top of the instrument it’s G-C-E-A
These folks do a good job of getting you started with chords and if you need a quick sheet to print it’s here
- First Ukulele Lesson -3 Chords
- I always see Mike teaching first timer's in our store, so I decided to film it for you beginner's, as an easy and fun first ukulele lesson. When you s...
- Slack Key Ukulele Lesson 1
- Learn to play a beautiful Hawaiian tune called "Kealoha" on your ukulele... slack key style! From "The Uke Buke: Learn to Play Slack Key Style Ukulele...
- I'm A Believer Ukulele Lesson
- for lessons and live music: http://www.nickweissmusic.com for the uke chart I played this from: http://www.alligatorboogaloo.com/uke/tabs/020628-2.htm...
- Little Grass Shack Ukulele Lessons
- For more course information check out our website: Bueno Ukulele Lessons or click on the link: http://www.buenoukulelelessons.com/ Our courses uses a ...
Comments are closed.