How to Play a Ukulele|Lessons
The ukulele has risen to become the fastest growing musical instrument for a reason. It sounds just beautiful and it’s so easy to play. Many chords may be played with one or two fingers. It is the first instrument for many artists and always an arms length away for others. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. A maker we like is Kala Stays in tune, good intonation.
There a many good apps for Iphone and other mobile devices for tuning any instrument.
Tuning is easy. From the top of the instrument it’s G-C-E-A
These folks do a good job of getting you started with chords and if you need a quick sheet to print it’s here
- Ukulele Lesson Aloha Oe
- Here's a little "lesson" on how to combine harmony and melody into a self-contained solo piece. Sorry, I messed up and played the first line of Hawaii...
- Aaron's Lessons- Ukulele Scale Theory
- Visit http://theukulelesite.com for more free lessons and tutorials. The lesson Aaron refers to watching first here http://www.theukulelesite.com/free...
- Ukulele lesson for kids number 1
- This is a special ukulele lesson to teach young people to take a new ukulele tune it and play the C chord and then play the C chord song. Here are the...
- What Is a Ukulele? | Ukulele Lessons
- Watch more How to Play Ukulele videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/452596-How-to-Buy-a-Ukulele-Ukulele-Lessons Learn about the ukulele from music te...
- Ukulele Lessons 2 Finger Picking Review
- For more course information check out our website: Bueno Ukulele Lessons or click on the link: http://www.buenoukulelelessons.com/ Our courses uses a ...
Comments are closed.