How to Play a Ukulele|Lessons
The ukulele has risen to become the fastest growing musical instrument for a reason. It sounds just beautiful and it’s so easy to play. Many chords may be played with one or two fingers. It is the first instrument for many artists and always an arms length away for others. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. A maker we like is Kala Stays in tune, good intonation.
There a many good apps for Iphone and other mobile devices for tuning any instrument.
Tuning is easy. From the top of the instrument it’s G-C-E-A
These folks do a good job of getting you started with chords and if you need a quick sheet to print it’s here
- I'm Yours (Jason Mraz) - Ukulele Tutorial
- Buy My Music on iTunes! http://bit.ly/1n9ig4K My most requested ukulele tutorial - How to play "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz! Check out this vid on "Chuck...
- Aaron's Lessons- Ukulele Scale Theory
- Visit http://theukulelesite.com for more free lessons and tutorials. The lesson Aaron refers to watching first here http://www.theukulelesite.com/free...
- I'm Yours intro Ukulele Lessons
- For more course information check out our website: Bueno Ukulele Lessons or click on the link: http://www.buenoukulelelessons.com/ Our courses uses a ...
- 26 Basic Ukulele Lessons: #7 C Major Chord
- This is Lesson #7, The C Major Chord. Every Wednesday I'll roll out a new three-minute lesson designed for the person who is just getting started on t...
- Lesson 1: Ukulele for beginners
- Heidi Swedberg teaches a first lesson for ukulele suitable for kids or adults, strumming and plucking an open chord and singing "Little Birdie", a son...
Comments are closed.