How to Play a Ukulele|Lessons
The ukulele has risen to become the fastest growing musical instrument for a reason. It sounds just beautiful and it’s so easy to play. Many chords may be played with one or two fingers. It is the first instrument for many artists and always an arms length away for others. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. A maker we like is Kala Stays in tune, good intonation.
There a many good apps for Iphone and other mobile devices for tuning any instrument.
Tuning is easy. From the top of the instrument it’s G-C-E-A
These folks do a good job of getting you started with chords and if you need a quick sheet to print it’s here
- One Love by Bob Marley - 'Ukulele Lesson
- How to play the chords and picking of Bob's hit "One Love" on 'ukulele. http://liveukulele.com Now teaching lessons via Skype! http://liveukulele.com/...
- Clawhammer ukulele lesson 1- Aaron Keim
- For free tabs and to buy our Clawhammer Ukulele book and cds, visit: http://www.quietamericanmusic.com Clawhammer Ukulele Book Now Available In eBook ...
- How to Buy a Ukulele | Ukulele Lessons
- Watch more How to Play Ukulele videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/452595-How-to-Buy-Ukulele-Accessories-Ukulele-Lessons Learn the basics of buying ...
- Joanna's Ukulele Lessons
- This is the first in a series of ukulele tutorial videos, created primarily for my lower school students and their families to help them practice at h...