How to Play a Ukulele|Lessons
The ukulele has risen to become the fastest growing musical instrument for a reason. It sounds just beautiful and it’s so easy to play. Many chords may be played with one or two fingers. It is the first instrument for many artists and always an arms length away for others. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. A maker we like is Kala Stays in tune, good intonation.
There a many good apps for Iphone and other mobile devices for tuning any instrument.
Tuning is easy. From the top of the instrument it’s G-C-E-A
These folks do a good job of getting you started with chords and if you need a quick sheet to print it’s here
- How to Buy a Ukulele | Ukulele Lessons
- Watch more How to Play Ukulele videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/452595-How-to-Buy-Ukulele-Accessories-Ukulele-Lessons Learn the basics of buying ...
- Basic Ukulele Lessons - 01 - Introduction
- Lesson 01 - Introduction - A short introduction to this free ukulele video course presented by Richard Hefner of ezFolk.com. The course will provide a...
- 26 Basic Ukulele Lessons: #21 12 Bar Blues
- This is Lesson #21 12 Bar Blues. Every Wednesday I'll roll out a new three-minute lesson designed for the person who is just getting started on the uk...
- Pearly Shells Ukulele Lessons
- For more course information check out our website: Bueno Ukulele Lessons or click on the link: http://www.buenoukulelelessons.com/ Our courses uses a ...
Comments are closed.