How to Play a Ukulele|Lessons
The ukulele has risen to become the fastest growing musical instrument for a reason. It sounds just beautiful and it’s so easy to play. Many chords may be played with one or two fingers. It is the first instrument for many artists and always an arms length away for others. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. A maker we like is Kala Stays in tune, good intonation.
There a many good apps for Iphone and other mobile devices for tuning any instrument.
Tuning is easy. From the top of the instrument it’s G-C-E-A
These folks do a good job of getting you started with chords and if you need a quick sheet to print it’s here
- 12 Street Rag Ukulele Lesson
- See www.ukulelesessions.com for chord chart version. Marcy Marxer teaches the 12th St. Rag on a prototype Kevin Enoch Tradesman Banjo Ukulele. Get out...
- Riptide - Vance Joy (Ukulele Tutorial)
- How to play Riptide by Vance Joy on the ukulele! Elvis ukulele provided by www.flightmusic.com Any requests for future lessons, let me know in the com...
- I'm Yours intro Ukulele Lessons
- For more course information check out our website: Bueno Ukulele Lessons or click on the link: http://www.buenoukulelelessons.com/ Our courses uses a ...
- Basic Ukulele Lessons - 01 - Introduction
- Lesson 01 - Introduction - A short introduction to this free ukulele video course presented by Richard Hefner of ezFolk.com. The course will provide a...
- 26 Basic Ukulele Lessons: #7 C Major Chord
- This is Lesson #7, The C Major Chord. Every Wednesday I'll roll out a new three-minute lesson designed for the person who is just getting started on t...