Poetry & Poems of Frank O’Hara. 1926-1966
Francis Russell “Frank” O’Hara was an American writer, poet and art critic. Because of his employment as a curator at the Museum of Modern Art, O’Hara became prominent in New York City’s art world.
- Chelsea Light Moving - Frank O'Hara Hit
- 6.8.2012, Store Vega, Copenhagen, Denmark. Thurston Moore - Guitar & Vocal Keith Wood - Guitar Tamara Lubelski - Bas & Violin John Moloney - Drums.
- James Schuyler 5 Poems
- James Schuyler 1923-1991 When Raymond Foye asked James Schuyler about when he first thought of becoming a writer, Schuyler said he first wanted to be ...
- Why I Am Not A Painter
- PhD graduate student John Brown Spiers reads Frank O'Hara's "Why I Am Not A Painter." I am not a painter, I am a poet. Why? I think I would rather be ...
- Michael Ball reading Frank O'Hara
- At the Load of Fun on January 27, 2012 (Baltimore, Maryland), a tribute to Frank O'Hara and collaborator Jan Cremer. Hosted by the enigmatic Michael B...
- Poems for anon
- 1. Poem by Frank O'Hara 2. Poem by Frank O'Hara 3. i like my body when it is with your by e.e. cummings 4. Sonnet 130 by Shakespeare.
- A Quiet Poem - National Poetry Month 2013
- A Quiet Poem by Frank O'Hara Nowhere by me my deviantart page: soriousofchaos.deviantart.com poets.org poetryfoundation.org ending song: https://www.y...
Selected Poems of Frank O’Hara, edited by Donald Allen, Carcanet 2005;
The Dance of the Intellect, Studies in the Poetry of the Pound Tradition by Marjorie Perloff, Northwestern University Press 1985;
Poetry On & Off the Page by Marjorie Perloff, Northwestern University Press 1998;
The Making of the Reader, Language and Subjectivity in Modern American, English and Irish Poetry by David Trotter, Macmillan 1984;
City Poet: The Life and Times of Frank O’Hara by Brad Gooch, Alfred Knopf 1993;
Some Americans, A Personal Record by Charles Tomlinson, University of California Press 1981 (reprinted by Carcanet in the volume American Essays: Making It New, 2001).