The 2003 Reunion returned to the UAW building in Spring Hill TN. The weather was good and, of course , the UAW facility is flawless.
There were many door prizes donated and most were auctioned to raise funds for NDFA. There was plenty of food as usual.
Business activity involved the election of officers and discussion of future locations for the reunion.
Date: Weekend of July 10th, 2004
Place: On Friday night we will meet at the home of Bobbie Reisner and have a BBQ. On Saturday we will be at the Hood River County Fairgrounds, in Odell, Oregon.
There will be a place for you to park an RVat the Fairgrounds. There will be a charge of $5.00 a day for the RV parking. Motels in the area are:
1.Best Western Hood River Inn, 800-828-7873 (it is located on the Columbia River.)
2. City Center Motel, Bingen, Washington 509-493-2445
3. Columbia Gorge Hotel- (4000 Westcliff Dr, Hood River)54I-386-933I
4. Comfort Suites, ( 2625 Cascade Av Hood River) 541-308-1000
5. Inn At Cooper Spur (base of Mt. Hood) near Parkdale 541-352-6692
6. Lone Pine Motel-(2429 West Cascade Hood River 541-387-8882)
7. Meredith Gorge Motel (4300 WestcliffDrHoodRiver) 541-386-1515
8. Oak Street Motel (610 Oak St. Hood River) 541-386-3845
9. Riverview Lodge (1505 Oak Ave Hood River)541-386-8719
10. Vagabond Lodge (4070 Westcliff Dr. Hood River) 541-386-2992
For a travel "packet" with additional information about the area and its attractions please send Ruby or me a note.
Place: Columbia/Spring Hill TN
Please be thinking about this and future reunions. Each new location lets more folks have a chance to attend a Reunion.
220 Clearlake Dr. W.
Nashville, TN 37217
NDFA is your family organization. You can help the officers by sharing your ideas about what the organization is and what it should be.