Morning in the Burned House. Margaret Atwood. Poetry
Margaret Atwood is a poet, novelist, story writer, essayist, and environmental activist. Her books have received critical acclaim in the United States, Europe, and her native Canada, and she has received numerous literary awards, including the Booker Prize, the Arthur C. Clarke Award, and the Governor General’s Award, twice. Atwood’s work has been translated into many languages and published in more than twenty-five countries. Among her numerous honors and awards are a Guggenheim Fellowship, a Molson Award, the Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, and a Canada Short Fiction Award. In 1986 Ms Magazine named her Woman of the Year.
She has served as a Writer-In-Residence and a lecturer at many colleges and universities. Margaret Atwood lives in Toronto.
- Margaret Atwood's Payback
- Margaret Atwood, Canada's premier poet and novelist, has turned to nonfiction. Her latest--and timely--book is "Payback: Debt and the Shadow Side of W...
- Margaret Atwood - The Moment
- An animation I put together for Margaret Atwood's poem, The Moment. Everything in this video was made in photoshop and after effects.
- Morning in the Burned House
- An adaptation of a Margaret Atwood poem. Final exercise in Jess Lance's Intro to Lighting/Grip course.
- Bored, a Poem by Margaret Atwood
- This was a final project for a film and literature class that I took my senior year of high school, 2011-2012. The assignment was to create a video fo...