John Berryman Poet. Dream Songs.
John Berryman 1914-72 was a major figure in American poetry in the second half of the 20th century and was considered a key figure in the Confessional School of Poetry, his best known work is Dream Songs.
- Who Put The Bomp - Barry Mann
- The single debuted on Billboard's Hot 100 on August 7, 1961, and remained for twelve weeks, peaking at # 7. Mann's version did not chart in the UK,...
- Free Verse: LaTasha N. Nevada Diggs
- Writer and sound artist LaTasha N. Nevada Diggs presents poems, songs, and myths from her acclaimed debut book TwERK, featuring work concerned with po...
- Existential Hero-"Bazin's Dream"
- Trying this song out on the ukulele. myspace.com/existentialheromusic http://www.last.fm/music/Existential+Hero a song off the "I Dream Of Antarctica ...
- 140307 Alphabet Polka (Berryman)
- Helene Williams & Leonard Lehrman at the keyboard sing a song by Lou & Peter Berryman, at the 10th performance by the Opera/Musical Theatre Special In...
Comments are closed.