In Search of the Goddess. Robert Graves. Poetry.
Robert Graves) (24 July 1895 – 7 December 1985) was an English poet, scholar/translator/writer of antiquity specializing in Classical Greece and Rome, novelist and soldier in World War One. During his long life he produced more than 140 works.
During his lifetime he published more than 140 books, including fifty-five collections of poetry (he reworked his Collected Poems repeatedly during his career), fifteen novels, ten translations, and forty works of nonfiction, autobiography, and literary essays. From 1961 to 1966, Graves returned to England to serve as a professor of poetry at Oxford.
- Robert Graves - A Dead Boche
- Robert von Ranke Graves (also known as Robert Ranke Graves and most commonly Robert Graves) (24 July 1895 -- 7 December 1985) was an English poet, sch...
- A Dead Boche by Robert Graves, a Poem
- Robert Graves A Dead Boche - a poem by great poet TO you who'd read my songs of War And only hear of blood and fame, I'll say (you've heard it said be...
- Robert Graves Poem
- No More Ghosts, a poem by Robert Graves, read by Brad Craft, for Halloween.
- Babylon a poem written by Robert Graves
- Babylon by Robert Graves The child alone a poet is: Spring and Fairyland are his. Truth and Reason show but dim, And all's poetry with him. Rhyme and ...